1 Faneuil Hall Square , Boston, MA 02109, USA
$1,400 ~ $4,860
７ min walk to Haymarket station.
Japanese staff: Yes
Courses: General English, private lessons, business, etc.
25% from South America, 8% from EU countries, 51% from Asian countries, 15% from other countries.
Facilities: Bright and modern classrooms that has recent technologies and interactive white boards, relaxing lounge for students to communicate each other, library facility for self-support, Wi-Fi internet in school, a large number of computers with internet access.
- 20 schools in 19 cities worldwide, located in most fascinating places
- Over 40,000 students annually from 140 countries worldwide
- Lively and stylish campus with kind and friendly teachers to guide you
■Introduction to our campus in Boston
Boston is famous for its world-class educational institutions, iconic sports teams, and being the birthplace of American independence.
Established in 1992, our Boston English school is located in Faneuil Hall, one of the most important sites in US history, and today the most vibrant area in America’s academic heartland.
EC Boston is just minutes from the waterfront, amongst shops, restaurants and attractions.
Choose from a variety of courses that are guaranteed to improve your English.
■Characteristics of EC
- One-to-one lessons
- Fascinating study abroad destinations and environment fit for studying
- A second home, away from your hometown
- Encounters with the world
- Out-of-class learning experiences
- Investment for your future
- Longtime experience
- Leading edge studying techniques
Friendly studying environment
High levelled classes and welfare for students
Practical ideas and guidance, essential for personal study outside the class
Many social programs in addition to the education
Prompt action taken for any questions and problems