EC San Francisco
100 Montgomery, 18th Floor, San Francisco, CA 94104, USA
$1,400 ~ $4,860
1 min to Montgomery Station.
Japanese staff: Yes
Courses: General English, private lessons, business, etc.
27% from South America, 11% from EU countries, 50% from Asian countries, 13% from other countries.
Facilities: Bright and modern classrooms that has recent technologies and interactive white boards, relaxing lounge for students to communicate each other, library facility for self-support, Wi-Fi internet in school, a large number of computers with internet access.
- 20 schools in 19 cities worldwide, located in most fascinating places
- Over 40,000 students annually from 140 countries worldwide
- Lively and stylish campus with kind and friendly teachers to guide you
■Introduction to our campus in San Francisco
San Francisco is a colourful, creative city, revelling in freedom and openness. Often eccentric, always charming, this vibrant destination has much to offer, from its eclectic neighbourhoods and stunning surroundings to its wonderful seafood and architecture.
EC San Francisco is a modern space centrally located just off Market Street in the city’s Downtown area.
Classrooms surround a large sun-filled lounge, and just outside is a wide variety of shops, restaurants and cafés. From here it’s a short walk to Union Square, the waterfront and our student accommodation.
Study at EC San Francisco to immerse yourself in this amazing destination and build lifelong friendships with classmates from around the world.
■Characteristics of EC
- One-to-one lessons
- Fascinating study abroad destinations and environment fit for studying
- A second home, away from your hometown
- Encounters with the world
- Out-of-class learning experiences
- Investment for your future
- Longtime experience
- Leading edge studying techniques
Friendly studying environment
High levelled classes and welfare for students
Practical ideas and guidance, essential for personal study outside the class
Many social programs in addition to the educati