401 Wilshire Boulevard, Suite 350, Santa Monica, CA 90401, USA
$1,440 ~ $4,980
6 min to 1042 6th Staion by walk
Japanese staff: Yes
Courses: General English, private lessons, business, etc.
27% from South America, 10% from EU countries, 53% from Asian countries, 9% from other countries.
Facilities: Bright and modern classrooms that has recent technologies and interactive white boards, relaxing lounge for students to communicate each other, library facility for self-support, Wi-Fi internet in school, a large number of computers with internet access.
- 20 schools in 19 cities worldwide, located in most fascinating places
- Over 40,000 students annually from 140 countries worldwide
- Lively and stylish campus with kind and friendly teachers to guide you
■Introduction to our campus in Los Angeles
Everything about Santa Monica is irresistible. There are countless shops and restaurants, more than three miles of white sandy beach, not to mention all the celebrities that can be spotted strolling out and about town.
EC Los Angeles is a modern learning space, just 5 minutes’ walk from Santa Monica beach and two minutes from all the dining, shopping, and nightlife of famous 3rd Street Promenade.
Around the corner is Third Street Promenade, a paradise known for its many movie theatres, restaurants, shops, street performers and nightlife.
Nearby, the Santa Monica Pier draws in the crowds with the famous solar powered nine-story high Ferris wheel and the numerous tantalizing food stalls.
■Characteristics of EC
- One-to-one lessons
- Fascinating study abroad destinations and environment fit for studying
- A second home, away from your hometown
- Encounters with the world
- Out-of-class learning experiences
- Investment for your future
- Longtime experience
- Leading edge studying techniques
Friendly studying environment
High levelled classes and welfare for students
Practical ideas and guidance, essential for personal study outside the class
Many social programs in addition to the education
Prompt action taken