1111 Lincoln Road, Suite 301, Miami Beach, FL33139, USA
$1,400 ~ $4,860
10 min to Washington Av@13 St by walk.
Japanese staff: Yes
Courses: General English, private lessons, business, etc.
23% from South America, 44% from EU countries, 25% from Asian countries, 8% from other countries.
Facilities: Bright and modern classrooms that has recent technologies and interactive white boards, relaxing lounge for students to communicate each other, library facility for self-support, Wi-Fi internet in school, a large number of computers with internet access.
- 20 schools in 19 cities worldwide, located in most fascinating places
- Over 40,000 students annually from 140 countries worldwide
- Lively and stylish campus with kind and friendly teachers to guide you
■Introduction to our campus in Miami
EC Miami is located in an iconic landmark building, in the very centre of South Beach. The white sand and turquoise sea is just a short walk down world-famous Lincoln Road past restaurants, cafes, bars and shops.
Nearby you will find the pastel-coloured Art Deco hotels of Ocean Drive, and the high-end shops and boutiques on Collins Avenue.
And when the sun goes down, the action continues in some of the world's best nightclubs and bars.
Be in the middle of everything you imagine when you think "South Beach". It's the place to see and be seen!
■Characteristics of EC
- One-to-one lessons
- Fascinating study abroad destinations and environment fit for studying
- A second home, away from your hometown
- Encounters with the world
- Out-of-class learning experiences
- Investment for your future
- Longtime experience
- Leading edge studying techniques
Friendly studying environment
High levelled classes and welfare for students
Practical ideas and guidance, essential for personal study outside the class
Many social programs in addition to the education
Prompt action taken for any questions and problems