Euston House, 24 Eversholt Street, London, NW1 1AD, UK
$1,458 ~ $4,860
1 min to Euston station by walk.
Japanese staff: Yes
Courses: General English, private lessons, business, etc.
30% from South America, 18% from EU countries, 26% from Asian countries, 25% from other countries.
Facilities: Bright and modern classrooms that has recent technologies and interactive white boards, relaxing lounge for students to communicate each other, library facility for self-support, Wi-Fi internet in school, a large number of computers with internet access.
- 20 schools in 19 cities worldwide, located in most fascinating places
- Over 40,000 students annually from 140 countries worldwide
- Lively and stylish campus with kind and friendly teachers to guide you
■Introduction to our campus in London
History, culture, entertainment and shopping - London has it all! This vibrant and bustling cosmopolitan city has culture, history and famous sights around every corner.
Lush parks, gardens and green spaces will freshen up your afternoons, and when the city lights are on and the pubs are open, they will colour your evenings and nights out on the town.
It is no surprise that London is the number one choice destination for English language learners.
EC London is a bright, beautiful and modern school in the heart of Zone 1, next door to Euston station and with unbeatable access to all areas of the city.
■Characteristics of EC
- One-to-one lessons
- Fascinating study abroad destinations and environment fit for studying
- A second home, away from your hometown
- Encounters with the world
- Out-of-class learning experiences
- Investment for your future
- Longtime experience
- Leading edge studying techniques
Friendly studying environment
High levelled classes and welfare for students
Practical ideas and guidance, essential for personal study outside the class
Many social programs in addition to the education
Prompt action taken for any questions and problems