7-11 Stukeley Street, Covent Garden, London, WC2B 5LB, UK
$1,458 ~ $4,860
５ min to Holborn Station by walk.
Japanese staff: Yes
Courses: General English, private lessons, business, etc.
30% from South America, 18% from EU countries, 26% from Asian countries, 25% from other countries.
Facilities: Bright and modern classrooms that has recent technologies and interactive white boards, relaxing lounge for students to communicate each other, library facility for self-support, Wi-Fi internet in school, a large number of computers with internet access.
- 20 schools in 19 cities worldwide, located in most fascinating places
- Over 40,000 students annually from 140 countries worldwide
- Lively and stylish campus with kind and friendly teachers to guide you
■Introduction to our campus in London Covent Garden
EC Covent Garden 30+ is a unique English school, exclusively for students aged 30 years and over. Choose to improve your English with students your own age from all over the world and find yourself immersed in all the art and culture that London has to offer.
Covent Garden is a buzzing and colourful area of central London, famous for theatres, markets, street performers, restaurants and nightlife.
EC Covent Garden 30+ is perfect for anyone who thinks they are "too old" to learn English. If you are under 30 years old, visit EC London.
■Characteristics of EC
- One-to-one lessons
- Fascinating study abroad destinations and environment fit for studying
- A second home, away from your hometown
- Encounters with the world
- Out-of-class learning experiences
- Investment for your future
- Longtime experience
- Leading edge studying techniques
Friendly studying environment
High levelled classes and welfare for students
Practical ideas and guidance, essential for personal study outside the class
Many social programs in addition to the education
Prompt action taken for any ques