Threeways House, Gloucester Green, Oxford, OX1 2BT, UK
$1,404 ~ $4,455
1 min walk to George Street (Stop A3)
Japanese staff: Yes
Courses: General English, private lessons, business, etc.
29% from South America, 12% from EU countries, 31% from Asian countries, 20% from other countries.
Facilities: Bright and modern classrooms that has recent technologies and interactive white boards, relaxing lounge for students to communicate each other, library facility for self-support, Wi-Fi internet in school, a large number of computers with internet access.
- 20 schools in 19 cities worldwide, located in most fascinating places
- Over 40,000 students annually from 140 countries worldwide
- Lively and stylish campus with kind and friendly teachers to guide you
■Introduction to our campus in Oxford
Oxford is known worldwide as a university town and home of the University of Oxford, the oldest university in the English-speaking world. In addition to the university's beautiful colleges and museums, Oxford offers an exciting selection of restaurants, cafes shops and entertainment.
At the heart of this ancient and enchanting city, you will find the airy, spacious and ultra-modern EC Oxford. Ideal for both short English course and long-term study, you will always find comfort, a pleasant atmosphere and a perfect learning environment at this beautiful school.
■Characteristics of EC
- One-to-one lessons
- Fascinating study abroad destinations and environment fit for studying
- A second home, away from your hometown
- Encounters with the world
- Out-of-class learning experiences
- Investment for your future
- Longtime experience
- Leading edge studying techniques
Friendly studying environment
High levelled classes and welfare for students
Practical ideas and guidance, essential for personal study outside the class
Many social programs in addition to the education
Prompt action taken for any questions and problems