Gibson House, 57 - 61 Burleigh Street, Cambridge, CB1 1DJ, UK
$1,404 ~ $4,455
2 min to Grafton Centre (Bay D)
Japanese staff: Yes
Courses: General English, private lessons, business, etc.
15% from South America, 21% from EU countries, 22% from Asian countries, 33% from other countries.
Facilities: Bright and modern classrooms that has recent technologies and interactive white boards, relaxing lounge for students to communicate each other, library facility for self-support, Wi-Fi internet in school, a large number of computers with internet access.
- 20 schools in 19 cities worldwide, located in most fascinating places
- Over 40,000 students annually from 140 countries worldwide
- Lively and stylish campus with kind and friendly teachers to guide you
■Introduction to our campus in Cambridge
Ancient, picturesque and famous for educational excellence, Cambridge is a truly impressive city.
Easy to walk around and with beautiful buildings and parks, this prestigious academic destination also offers a true taste of traditional England, as relaxing as it is cultural.
You have to try punting on the River Cam.
In one of the main shopping areas, you will find the all-new EC Cambridge. Spread over three floors and with very modern facilities, you will have all you need to complete your educational stay in one of the UK’s top university towns.
■Characteristics of EC
- One-to-one lessons
- Fascinating study abroad destinations and environment fit for studying
- A second home, away from your hometown
- Encounters with the world
- Out-of-class learning experiences
- Investment for your future
- Longtime experience
- Leading edge studying techniques
Friendly studying environment
High levelled classes and welfare for students
Practical ideas and guidance, essential for personal study outside the class
Many social programs in addition to the education
Prompt action taken for any questions and problems