63 Queen Square, Bristol, BS1 4JZ, UK
$1,296 ~ $4,050
Japanese staff: Yes
Courses: General English, private lessons, business, etc.
Nationalities: 22% from South America, 31% from EU countries, 7% from African countries, 19% from Asian countries, 21% from other countries.
Facilities: Bright and modern classrooms that has recent technologies and interactive white boards, relaxing lounge for students to communicate each other, library facility for self-support, Wi-Fi internet in school, a large number of computers with internet access.
- 20 schools in 19 cities worldwide, located in most fascinating places
- Over 40,000 students annually from 140 countries worldwide
- Lively and stylish campus with kind and friendly teachers to guide you
■Introduction to our campus in Bristol
The biggest city in South West England and less than two hours from London, Bristol is green, historic and has a youthful atmosphere (it’s home to one of Britain’s top universities. Bristol is vibrant and fun, and has some of England’s finest countryside stretching out in all directions around it.
EC Bristol is a modern and stylish English school with spacious classrooms and buzzy communal areas.
Set in the central yet peaceful location of Queen Square, you will be within walking distance of everything that makes Bristol wonderful.
Professional, friendly staff are dedicated to your needs, and will give you all the help, guidance and encouragement you need to reach your goal.
■Characteristics of EC
- One-to-one lessons
- Fascinating study abroad destinations and environment fit for studying
- A second home, away from your hometown
- Encounters with the world
- Out-of-class learning experiences
- Investment for your future
- Longtime experience
- Leading edge studying techniques
Friendly studying environment
High levelled classes and welfare for students
Practical ideas and guidance, essential for personal study outside the class
Many social programs in addition to the ed