Boulton House, 17-21 Chorlton Street, Manchester, M1 3HY, UK
$1,377 ~ $4,374
４ min to Opp Sackville Street/UMIST.
Japanese staff: Yes
Courses: General English, private lessons, business, etc.
8% from South America, 24% from EU countries, 10% from Asian countries, 58% from other countries.
Facilities: Bright and modern classrooms that has recent technologies and interactive white boards, relaxing lounge for students to communicate each other, library facility for self-support, Wi-Fi internet in school, a large number of computers with internet access.
- 20 schools in 19 cities worldwide, located in most fascinating places
- Over 40,000 students annually from 140 countries worldwide
- Lively and stylish campus with kind and friendly teachers to guide you
■Introduction to our campus in Manchester
Manchester is England's second city, and a truly exhilarating place to live, work and study. Easily accessible by direct flights from 190 destinations, this exciting and historic metropolis is also the gateway to the many attractions of the North West – such as the Lake District, the Peak District, the maritime city of Liverpool, North Wales, and Chester.
EC Manchester is a truly boutique space in the heart of this revolutionary, entrepreneurial and innovative city, especially famous for its world-class football, vibrant music scene and friendly Northern charm.
■Characteristics of EC
- One-to-one lessons
- Fascinating study abroad destinations and environment fit for studying
- A second home, away from your hometown
- Encounters with the world
- Out-of-class learning experiences
- Investment for your future
- Longtime experience
- Leading edge studying techniques
Friendly studying environment
High levelled classes and welfare for students
Practical ideas and guidance, essential for personal study outside the class
Many social programs in addition to the education
Prompt action taken for any questions and problems