$1,053 ~ $3,483
Japanese staff: Yes
Courses: General English, private lessons, business, etc.
20% from South America, 14% from EU countries, 15% from African countries, 29% from Asian countries, 21% from other countries.
Facilities: Bright and modern classrooms that has recent technologies and interactive white boards, relaxing lounge for students to communicate each other, library facility for self-support, Wi-Fi internet in school, a large number of computers with internet access.
- 20 schools in 19 cities worldwide, located in most fascinating places
- Over 40,000 students annually from 140 countries worldwide
- Lively and stylish campus with kind and friendly teachers to guide you
■Introduction to our campus in Malta
Small and easy to explore, Malta is a charming and friendly place to learn English. Relax on the beach or visit one of the island’s many places of interest. Malta never fails to put a smile on your face. Not only sunny and bright, Malta is steeped in history and has great natural beauty from neolithic temples to crystal clear sea.
EC Malta is located in St. Julian's, a charming tourist resort built around a small bay and one of the few English language schools to hold the international ISO 9001 quality accreditation. The school is bright, modern and buzzing with activity throughout the year. Expect a warm welcome from our teachers and staff.
■Characteristics of EC
- One-to-one lessons
- Fascinating study abroad destinations and environment fit for studying
- A second home, away from your hometown
- Encounters with the world
- Out-of-class learning experiences
- Investment for your future
- Longtime experience
- Leading edge studying techniques
Friendly studying environment
High levelled classes and welfare for students
Practical ideas and guidance, essential for personal study outside the class
Many social programs in addition to the education
Prompt action taken for any questions and probl