EC Cape Town
$1,215 ~ $3,969
Pulblic transportaion is in a walking distance.
Japanese staff: Yes
Courses: General English, private lessons, business, etc.
18% from South America, 26% from EU countries, 26% from African countries, 16% from Asian countries, 15% from other countries.
Facilities: Bright and modern classrooms that has recent technologies and interactive white boards, relaxing lounge for students to communicate each other, library facility for self-support, Wi-Fi internet in school, a large number of computers with internet access.
- 20 schools in 19 cities worldwide, located in most fascinating places
- Over 40,000 students annually from 140 countries worldwide
- Lively and stylish campus with kind and friendly teachers to guide you
■Introduction to our campus in Cape Town
Famed for its unusual flora and fauna, could there be a more exotic destination than Cape Town?
The appeal of South Africa's 'Mother City' lies in its diversity. It is a multicultural city where old and new come together to make something spectacular. Backed by rugged Table Mountain, Cape Town is blessed with awe inspiring natural beauty.
In the heart of the city, EC Cape Town is just a few streets away from all the action of famous Long Street. The school is warm and welcoming with fantastic facilities and situated in a beautifully renovated heritage building.
Just a few streets away is all the action of famous Long Street. Cafés, restaurants and shops are all close by.
■Characteristics of EC
- One-to-one lessons
- Fascinating study abroad destinations and environment fit for studying
- A second home, away from your hometown
- Encounters with the world
- Out-of-class learning experiences
- Investment for your future
- Longtime experience
- Leading edge studying techniques
Friendly studying environment
High levelled classes and welfare for students
Practical ideas and guidance, essential for personal study outside the class
Many social programs in addition to the education